Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy birthday, Huddy!

Dear Jeffrey,

I never pictured my early married life to include waking up to dance routines and roughing it on cardboard boxes for makeshift living room furniture, yet it's been our reality and you've made every second of it fun for the both of us.

I won't list all of the things that you do for me because that list would become really long really fast.  Though I should mention that one of my goals as a new wife was to aim to out-love you as much and as often as possible.  And what volumes does it speak, when I truly feel that I've got a long way to go if I wish to just be even with you.

I thank God everyday for you, your kind heart, and your effortless way of making me feel light.

(Photo by Ja Tecson)

I love you.

Your secret admirer,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment